Rest in peace, Prince. The world lost another talented musician on April 21, 2016.
Prince really does not need much in the way of introduction. We know that he was part singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, producer and even actor. He was flamboyant and eclectic. He crossed over numerous musical styles including pop, fun, rock, rhythm and blues, soul and psychedelia.
Prince Rogers Nelson, which is his full name, left behind a legacy for which he will never be forgotten.
Continuing then in my 31 Days of Coffee Mugs series, I thought it appropriate to seek out a Prince-themed coffee mug for his fans. I found this one by Len Cockman Pottery on Etsy. It is a hand-crafted, pottery mug and fairly simple in design featuring a nice image of the musician. Find your Prince mug here on Etsy.
Are you a fan of Prince? What is your favorite song?
Brenda
You never know what
coffee mugs I might
have in store for you next!
Prince really does not need much in the way of introduction. We know that he was part singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, producer and even actor. He was flamboyant and eclectic. He crossed over numerous musical styles including pop, fun, rock, rhythm and blues, soul and psychedelia.
Prince Rogers Nelson, which is his full name, left behind a legacy for which he will never be forgotten.
Are you a fan of Prince? What is your favorite song?
Brenda
You never know what
coffee mugs I might
have in store for you next!

No comments:
Post a Comment