21 Insanely Awesome Things About Canada

21 Insanely Awesome Things About Canada
Of course, I believe that there are WAY MORE than 21 insanely awesome things about Canada but I still enjoyed this video list put together by Talltanic in June, 2017. If you are Canadian, you will also likely know some of these facts but I bet there are some that you do not know, too.

I won't spoil the video for you if I bet that you have heard of our sweet export maple syrup, our prime minister and our quick use of the word sorry. However, did you know that Canadians have a longer life expectancy than many other countries, that we have the most expensive coin ever produced and that Santa Claus is from Canada?

Watch the 12 minute video for yourself and discover some more interesting facts about Canada:




Did you learn anything new about Canada?

Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...