Anne of Green Gables Coffee Mug

This Anne of Green Gables-themed coffee mug is the perfect gift idea for any Anne Shirley fan!

This lovely ceramic Anne of Green Gables coffee mug is from the Etsy creator, Vintage Dahlia Co. It features charming cottagecore-style typography in green and brown tones alongside a quaint illustration of the fictional Green Gables house in Prince Edward Island.

Green Gables is depicted with a small illustration of the two-story green house with a gabled roof. The entire design is framed with fall-themed leaves that will remind you of Anne’s feeling, “I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers!” The text is done in a hand-drawn cursive style with dark forest green tones.

The mug is available in 11 or 15 ounces, is microwave and dishwasher safe and features a standard C-shaped handle.

I think that a mug is always a great gift idea because it is practical and because it can be chosen with your recipient, in this case Anne of Green Gables and Anne Shirley, in mind. What Anne fan would not want to have their coffee or tea served in it?

You will find this Anne of Green Gables coffee mug here, on Etsy. Note that this design is also available on at tote bag and a t-shirt that I absolutely adore!

See you
At the bookstore!
Brenda
Treasures By Brenda
 
DISCLOSURE:  Image at the top of the page was made using Chat GPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase from Amazon, eBay or Etsy through a link.



“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I earn from purchases. ” Disclosure Statement

X