What's Up Moms' Taylor Swift Pinterest Parody Video

I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone created a Pinterest parody video. Yes, it has finally been done and yes, it will probably make you smile. It is a hoot, whether you are seriously addicted or not.

WHAT'S UP MOMS' PINTEREST PARODY VIDEO:

Watch the What's Up Moms' parody of Taylor Swift's Shake it Off for yourself here. It's a short two and a half minute video that will have you tapping along to Taylor Swift's familiar tune.



TAKE THE PINTEREST ADDICTION TEST

I don't know an easy test for Pinterest addition but I suppose if you find yourself encountering all of these issues you might just be addicted.

☛ You have an obsession with Mason jars. You own a dozen or two or three and you don't know what you're going to do with them.

☛ You stay up Late, LATE, late because you just cannot stop pinning.

☛ You need the craft store to be a 24-hour convenience store.

☛ You think you are MARTHA STEWART.

☛ You NEVER have enough glitter.

So how about it? Did you stay up to late pinning things you want to make?

Brenda
Treasures By Brenda
You Never Know What I
Might Have in Store For You!

Quick Links:

Subscribe to What's Up Mom Youtube channel by clicking here.
Subscribe to my blog by using the Subscribe button at the top of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase from Amazon, eBay or Etsy through a link.



“As an Amazon Associate, Ebay (EPN) and Etsy (Awin) Affiliate, I earn from purchases. ” Disclosure Statement

X