31 DAYS OF COFFEE MUGS: Five Siriusly Wonderful Harry Potter Coffee Mugs

Back to my 31 Days of Coffee Mug series and I thought it was time to share another Harry Potter themed post. There are so many fabulous Harry Potter mugs available that picking just one can prove to be difficult. Here I will share five of my favorite mugs from Etsy.


Fans understand the gold mug, which makes you smile as it reads, "If you don't get my Harry Potter references, then there is something Siriusly Ron with you!" Find it on Etsy by clicking here.

All Muggles will agree with the second mug, which reads, "It's days like today I wish I wasn't a muggle..." I hope you do not have too many of those days but if you love the mug anyway, you can find it on Etsy by clicking here.

Quidditch players particularly will enjoy the third mug, which reads, "I'd rather be playing Quidditch." I do hope you have the chance to grab your broom and head out to the pitch soon. Meanwhile, you can grab the mug on Etsy by clicking here.

The fourth mug, which has an owl on both sides has two statements. One side reads, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and the second side reads, "Espresso Patronum." Whatever you are up to, you can make this mug appear by clicking right here.

Finally, comes a coffee cup with a quotation from Professor Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which reads, "Happiness can be found even in the DARKEST of times if one only remembers to turn on the LIGHT." It is considered one of the wisest quotes from the Hogwarts' Headmaster and it holds true in our world as much as it does in Harry Potter's world. You can find it here.

So there you have it. Not one but five fabulous Harry Potter themed mugs. Which one would be your first choice?

Brenda
Treasures By Brenda
You never know what
I might have in store for you!

Quick Links:

See all of the Harry Potter themed coffee mugs on Etsy.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry coffee mugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...