Christmas in July Sale!

There is nothing I love better in the summer than a turkey grilled on the BBQ. Cooking it on the barbecue makes it easy, makes clean up swift, does NOT heat up your kitchen and provides leftovers for many meals yet to come.

If you have not tried grilling a turkey, you should and if you would like to see how it is done, simply visit my Squidoo page, The Best-Ever Easy BBQ Turkey Recipe.

Meanwhile, on eBay, I thought I would celebrate with a Christmas in July sale. For a very limited time, you will find my Christmas items on sale. Of course, if you are visiting here and my sale is over, you will still find a wonderful assortment of Christmas items in my eBay store all year long!


Hope you are having a great summer!

Brenda
Treasures By Brenda

Quick Links:

Christmas items in my eBay store.
My Best-Ever Easy BBQ Turkey Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...