Chocolate Easter Bunny Jigsaw Puzzle

I cannot tell you how many times I have looked for an Easter-themed jigsaw puzzle and found the selection, well, a wee bit wanting.

I was pleasantly surprised then today when I discovered this one by SunsOut called, "True Love."  It has 550 pieces and features a sweet image of a real rabbit and a chocolate rabbit, perfect for Easter.

Interestingly, I found this Easter bunny puzzle while on Pinterest. Pinterest is a great way to find things that are visual, like this puzzle.  If you are on Pinterest, and you like jigsaw puzzles, you might like to follow my Jigsaw Puzzle board. You will find it here.

If you're after an Easter themed puzzle, you will find this one here on Amazon.  I think a jigsaw puzzle would make a wonderful gift from the Easter bunny, don't you?

Happy Puzzling!
Brenda

Quick Links:

Buy this Easter puzzle on Amazon.
Check out my jigsaw puzzle board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...