A Wise Owl Piggy Bank by Baldelli

 I LOVED this little owl, I did and he turned out to be a learning experience for me.

I recently sold him on ebay after picking him up for resale on a whim and discovering that he is a piggy bank that was made by Baldelli ceramics, an Italian firm created by Ceramiche Baldelli that has been in business since 1943 in Citta di Castello, Italy.

My lovely green Baldelli owl has gone to a new home in the United States. I don’t know if the buyer collects owls, Baldelli or mid-century modern pieces, piggy banks or simply was drawn to this little fellow. Whatever the buyer's reason, this owl is a wise and handsome addition to his decor.

I checked and that there are other Baldelli pieces available on eBay. You can see more Baldelli piggy banks, in the form of owls, cats and other creatures for yourself by clicking right here or by looking at this scrolling widget from eBay:



Brenda
Treasures By Brenda
You Never Know What
I Might Have In Store For You!

Quick Links:

Check eBay for more Baldelli pottery pieces.
Check out the unique, the unusual and the in my eBay store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...