Thank You to 'Twelve Months of Christmas' Blog

A BIG thank you to The Tone King and his blog Twelve Months of Christmas for mentioning my page Christmas Music For Your Listening Pleasure. The Tone King writes a blog which is dedicated to Christmas music that is not heard very often, if ever, on the radio. It is a great resource for Christmas music fans.

His blog is definitely driving traffic to my page and I was pleased (and pleasantly surprised) to actually have information about releases that he had not heard of on my page. (I would consider him the expert!)

In order to give the visitors he is sending my way the best visit, I spent some time this morning updating my page. It is definitely Christmas music time and there are many new releases 2008 so I updated that section although it is far from complete. (Elvis Presley Christmas Duets is definitely on my list.) This lens was one of my first lenses and I have since learned a few Squidoo/html tricks that I was able to use on this page when I went over it this morning.

Thanks Again to The Tone King. If you are interested in Christmas music, be sure to visit his blog!



My Lens Status:

Top 100 = 0
Top 101 to 1000 = 1
Top 1,001 to 10,000 = 5
Total Lenses = 17
WIP Lenses = Too Many

My Top 3:

Your Life Sentence ~~ Six-Word Memoirs or Quotations
Fall For Halloween Puzzles
Elvis Presley Christmas Duets



Brenda
Treasures-By-Brenda
You Never Know What I Might Have In Store For You!

4 comments:

  1. [...] bookmarks tagged treasures Thank You to ‘Twelve Months of Christmas’ Blog saved by 9 others     yamina113 bookmarked on 10/18/08 | [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sort of backlink you need. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Treasures By Brenda wrote an interesting post today onThank You to â??Twelve Months of Christmasâ?? BlogHere’s a quick excerptTotal Lenses = 17 WIP Lenses = Too Many. My Top 3:. Your Life Sentence ~~ Six-Word Memoirs or Quotations Fall For Halloween Puzzles Elvis Presley Christmas Duets. Treasures By Brenda You Never Know What I Might Have In Store For You! [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove it when this happens!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...